Instructions on How To Access the GCA website
You can log in to the new Members area as follows:
1. Go to the GCA website at
2. Click on the link entitled "Member's Login" in the upper left corner.
3. Login in using your iMIS ID -- that odd combo of your name and number, example: MRT43850
4. One-time password = TempPass1
5. Create your own password
6. Enter your email address.
7. Update your contact information
***IMPORTANT***The next time you login (and each time thereafter) your "Username" will be your email address and your "Password" will be the password you've created.
Access to the directory is not totally available on the new site at the moment. However, once logged into the new Members area you can access a member's record through their club as follows:
1. Click on Find Clubs at the top of the page
2. Select the Zone for the club you're looking for
3. Click on Members List to the right of the club you want
If for any reason you need to access the old website:
Go to the main homepage of the GCA website and look for "Attention Members!" You'll find instructions under that heading.
Remember to use:
User Name: gcamember